August 2, 2013

Buyer Beware- Cheap eBay, Amazon Laptop/Notebook Batteries


We're always looking for a good deal when shopping online. For the most part, things don't always go wrong with the products we purchase but when they do go wrong, we can have some of the worst shopping experiences.

See some real life examples of when buying "cheap" does not pay off:
I bought this product about 2 months ago the battery never lasted as long as the old battery, 2 hours tops. Now it's not even holding charge and it's not working. I cannot return it because my warranty has ran out. Would not recommend this to anyone. I have bought several things from Amazon and this will probably be the last time I would buy something. -     
This review is from Amazon for a Laptop Battery for HP Pavilion DV7 DV7T DV7Z DV7T-1000 DV7Z-1000 DV7-1000 HDX18T-1000 HDX18-1020 Series fits HSTNN-IB75 HSTNN-C50C HSTNN-Q35C 464059-121 (Electronics)



I recently purchased this product for my Toshiba computer. The battery seems to not hold a charge. It takes approximately a full day for the battery to charge 100%. After the completion of the charge, the battery last 30 - 45 minutes. This is really annoying. I get tired walking around with the battery charger attached to the computer.

This review is from Amazon for a NEW Lithium-ion Laptop Battery for Toshiba Satellite l305d l201 PA3534U-1BRS (Electronics)



I purchased this battery in October 2012, it is now January 2013 and the battery is almost dead. I am very unhappy with the life of this battery, less than four months and I will have to purchase another new battery. When fully charged, I get about 30 minutes use before I need to plug in to recharge. You can bet your boots it won't be another of these.       

This review is from Amazon: Superb Choice 6 cell Laptop Replacement Battery for Dell Inspiron N5010, M5010, 15R, N5110, M5110 (Personal Computers)




When it comes to the battery of your laptop, always choose a reputable manufacturer that will deliver quality goods and consistent power throughout. That's what Limewit.com is all about.

The Limewit Difference:

  • 100% Compatible Laptop Batteries.
  • Premium Li-ion Cell Technology.
  • UL and CE certified.
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
  • 1 Year and 3 Year Warranty available.
  • Useful and friendly Customer Support.
  • Batteries are tested upon arrival to our warehouse and before shipping them out to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...